- Jaxson played his first year of baseball. He loved it - we had a great coach and team and he can't wait to play again this year!
- Aidan FINALLY made it through potty training! I thought it would be easier with the second child - nope I was wrong! When he finally caught on, it was the best feeling in the world!
- Watched both my babies in the cutest end of the year preschool program. Aidan shined on the stage and surprised everyone in the audience with his very loud singing skills and awesome dance moves!
- Jaxson started Kindergarten. Yes, many tears were shed those first few days (from me of course!) but he has a great teacher who he adores and this made it so much better for Momma!
- Got to be the Tooth Fairy for the first time ever! Jaxson lost his first tooth (literally fell out of his mouth - his Daddy thankfully found it on the living room rug!).
I can't wait to see what 2012 has in store for our family. I hope it will be as good to us as this past year has been. I don't usually make New Year resolutions but I thought I would give it a try this year. If you need some inspiration for your own resolutions or are just curious to check out mine, click on my latest hub below! Happy New Year everyone!