Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Sweet Little Ninja


My Sweet Little Ninja

As usual, my sweet Jaxson chooses the one birthday party theme that I can't find in stores. They had Kung Fu Panda (Jaxson said no) and they had a karate party (again he said no). He wanted a red and black ninja party so that is exactly what my baby got for his 6th birthday. Searched the Internet and found some great and inexpensive party ideas to use. After a lot of hard work, the ninja party was a success and my baby was happy. Because as always, that is the only thing that matters to me - my boys' happiness!

If you are planning a ninja themed birthday party, check out my latest hub for do it yourself ideas for decorations, invitations, cake ideas, and goodie bags:





Jaxson's Ninja Cake and Cupcakes

Present Time!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave comments :)