Friday, December 23, 2011

Hubnugget Award Makes Sweet Christmas Present

Wow - let's just say I was so honored to be nominated and win my first HubNugget Award. I didn't even realize you could be nominated again for your work. So you can imagine my excitement when I received an email to let me know my hub "Want to Be a Stay at Home Mom? Apply Here" was nominated for The Family and Parenting Nominees this week. It really is so awesome to know that you are doing something right to get recognized by a community of over 150,000 members. I just hope and pray that this is a sign of good things to come for our family and I can be promoted from stay at home mom to work at home mom! I have been looking for opportunities to make some extra income from home and this just may be my golden ticket!

So to all my family, friends, and followers - please help support my dream and vote for my hub! If you click on the below link, you will find my hub is the first one under The Family and Parenting Nominees. All you have to do is click and vote. It only takes a second! Voting will be open until Wednesday morning and you only have to vote once! Thanks in advance for your help and support!!!


To vote for "Want to Be a Stay at Home Mom? Apply Here" click the link below:

The Night Before Christmas Eve HubNugget

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave comments :)